Holi In Jaisalmer
Delve Into The True Vibe Of The Festival Of Colours Along With An Exotic Experience Of The Desert Life
Duration : 1 Night( 08:30 AM - 11:00 AM ON Next Day)
The Holi Safari has been tailored to give you a rich yet colorful experience of Jaisalmer. Apart from playing with colours, you will also be visiting a couple of temples in Jaisalmer to witness the true culture of Rajasthan. This safari also allows you to witness a mesmerizing sunrise and a captivating sunset in the dunes. Moreover, you will be in for an enchanting camel ride that will take you through the captivating topography of the mighty Thar Desert. At night, you will be sleeping out in the open under the star-lit sky in warm & cozy bedding. On the way to the dunes, you will be visiting the Khaba Fort and a natural oasis that serves as a source of water for a wide variety of birds, animals and local villagers.
What To Bring With You
- A Hat, Cap Or Turban.
- Fully-charged camera battery.
- Toilet paper and a towel
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Medical kit (just in case).
- A big smile and a positive attitude.
- In the winter, warm clothes for night-time.
- Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of sturdy shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce!
JAISALMER – KULDHARA VILLAGE – THAR DESERT
- We will pick you in the morning at around 7:30 AM and bring you to the Marvin Desert Camp Office’s.by Jeep.
- On reaching the office, you will be welcomed by our friendly staff who will provide you with a packet of colours.
- You will then play with some dry colours, after which you will head towards a local temple within the Jaisalmer Fort.
- After this, you will head towards another temple near the Gadisar lake. Later, you will be have lunch at Marvin Jaisalmer.
- After lunch, you will then head towards the sand dunes in a jeep. On the way to the dunes, you will visit Kuldhara Village and a Natural Oasis.
- You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly guide and healthy camel. You will be allotted one camel per person for a 45 minute ride within the desert.
- Stop at the dunes, marvel at the beautiful & mesmerizing sunset, and savour the taste of delicious snacks & hi-tea.
- A delicious dinner prepared on wood fire by your friendly Guide.
- Later, sit around the bonfire and have a enjoyable night at desert.
- Experience billion of stars and moon with beauty of thar desert.
- Sleep under the stars in a warm and a cozy bedding, overlooking the star-lit night sky.
THAR DESERT – JAISALMER
- Next morning, wake up to a beautiful sunrise with Tea & Coffee.
- Eat a healthy breakfast after sunrise.
- Mount on your camel and ride for about 30 minutes.
- Take a jeep ride to Jaisalmer and reach by 11 AM.
*Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with Marvin Desert Camp*
- Transportation By Jeep
- Package Drinking Water
- Tea & Coffee, Dinner & Breakfast
- Sleep Under Open Sky
- Camel Safari ( 1 Person 1 Camel )
- Blanket & Mattress
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Alcoholic drink
- Travel Insurance
- Other Refreshments
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 15days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add GST charge as per Government Rules.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Marvin Desert Camp has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- We ask you not to compare Thar Desert with Sahara Desert or Egyptian sand dunes.
- This is a real adventure desert safari so there are no washroom, no electricity and no mobile network available.