Peep's Billions of Stars & Moon Experience with Off Beaten Track Camel Safari
A Billion of Stars & the Moon Experience with Off the Beaten Trek Non Touristic Camel Safari
Duration : 1 Night
Time of Departure :02:00 PM
Time of Return : 11:00 AM on 2nd Day
Experience one of the world’s great wildernesses the Thar Desert by camel on this tour. Sit on the back of a camel holding on to its hump as it takes you on a bumpy ride across the Thar. Your Guide will then lead you into the desert where you will explore the sand dunes and see the unsurpassed beauty of desert flora and fauna and watch a spectacular sunset over the dunes of the Thar Desert. Be entertained by camel guys and will prepare delicious dinner around a campfire. You will experience sleeping under the Billions of stars & moon. In the Next morning see the Incredible Sunrise over the dune with Indian Masala Chai. Breathe in the timelessness of desert life, the peace and calm that permeates your very being.TOUR HIGHLIGHT
- Welcome at Hotel with Masala Chai (complimentary pick-up from railways/bus station)
- Luggage Room (provided room for shower)
- Transport by Jeep (Experience Jeep Tour from Jaisalmer to Desert & Return)
- Small Village Tour (cultural village, gypsy village)
- Camel Safari at Sand Dunes (Non-touristic) before sunset & after sunrise
- Incredible Sunset Over The Dunes With Masala Chai (Beautiful Sunset Over the Dunes with Masala Chai )
- Traditional Rajasthani Veg Dinner around Campfire (with unlimited bottled water, Veg Dinner)
- Experience Billion of Stars & Moon with Beauty of Thar Desert (Experience Billions of Stars & Moon at Desert)
- Night Stay at Desert Under The Stars & Moon (provided enough blankets and mattresses)
- Lovely Sunrise Over The Dunes With Masala Chai (Beautiful Sunset Over the Dunes with Masala Chai )
- Morning Breakfast (Chai and snacks)
JAISALMER – KULDHARA VILLAGE – THAR DESERT
- The camel safari starts at around 2:00 PM from Marvin Desert Camp Office by Jeep.
- You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly guides and healthy camels.
- Enjoy a camel ride of around 45 Minutes into the desert.
- Stop at the dunes, marvel at the beautiful sunset, and savour the taste of delicious snacks with Tea & Coffee.
- A delicious dinner prepared on wood fire by your friendly Guide.
- Later, sit around the bonfire and have a delicious traditional authentic veg. dinner.
- Experience billion of stars and moon with beauty of Thar Desert.
- Sleep under the stars in a warm and a cozy bedding, overlooking the star-lit night sky.
THAR DESERT – JAISALMER
- Next morning, wake up to a beautiful sunrise with Tea & Coffee.
- Eat a healthy breakfast after sunrise.
- Mount on your camel and ride for about 30 minutes.
- Take a jeep ride to Jaisalmer and reach by 11 AM.
*Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with Marvin Desert Camp*
- Transportation By Jeep
- Package Drinking Water
- Tea & Coffee, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast
- Sleep Under Open Sky
- Camel Riding ( Evening & Morning )
- Blanket & Mattress
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Jaisalmer Sightseeing
- Alcoholic drink
- Travel Insurance
- Other Refreshments
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 15 days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add 5% GST charge.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Marvin Desert Camp has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- We ask you not to compare Thar Desert with Sahara Desert or Egyptian sand dunes.
- This is a real adventure desert safari so there are no washroom, no electricity and no mobile network available.