Wanderlust Camel Safari with Rumi Caravan of Thar Desert
Wanderlust Experience of Camel Safari on Thar Desert with Rumi Carvan on The Dunes
Duration : 1 Night
Time of Departure : 02:00 PM
Time of Return : 11:00 AM on 2nd Day
The most unforgettable and enchanting experiences you can have it on this tour in thar desert to ride through the rippling, windswept desert on camel back with spending the night in Indis’s enchanting Thar Desert. It’s give you the opportunity to witness the rustic, rural desert life of Thar Desert. Visit landmarks such as the abandoned and centuries-old village of Kuldhara, before continuing to the golden dunes of the Thar Desert. Ride a camel through the dunes with feel like Rumi Caravan at Thar Desert. Have some snacks and a warm cup of chai as you watch the sun set over the dunes. Enjoy dinner cooked over an open fire, feast around a campfire and sleep under a billion stars on a comfortable bed.TOUR HIGHLIGHT
- Welcome at Hotel with Masala Chai (complimentary pick-up from railways/bus station)
- Luggage Room (provided room for shower)
- Transport by Jeep (Experience Jeep Tour from Jaisalmer to Desert & Return)
- Small Village Tour (cultural village, gypsy village)
- Camel Safari at Sand Dunes (Non-touristic) before sunset & after sunrise
- Incredible Sunset Over The Dunes With Masala Chai (Beautiful Sunset Over the Dunes with Masala Chai )
- Traditional Rajasthani Veg Dinner around Campfire (with unlimited bottled water, Veg Dinner)
- Experience Billion of Stars & Moon with Beauty of Thar Desert (Experience Billions of Stars & Moon at Desert)
- Night Stay at Desert Under The Stars & Moon (provided enough blankets and mattresses)
- Lovely Sunrise Over The Dunes With Masala Chai (Beautiful Sunset Over the Dunes with Masala Chai )
- Morning Breakfast (Chai and snacks)
JAISALMER – KULDHARA VILLAGE – THAR DESERT
- The camel safari starts at around 2:00 PM from Marvin Desert Camp Office by Jeep.
- You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly guides and healthy camels.
- Enjoy a camel ride of around 45 Minutes into the desert.
- Stop at the dunes, marvel at the beautiful sunset, and savour the taste of delicious snacks with Tea & Coffee.
- A delicious dinner prepared on wood fire by your friendly Guide.
- Later, sit around the bonfire and have a delicious traditional authentic veg. dinner.
- Experience billion of stars and moon with beauty of Thar Desert.
- Sleep under the stars in a warm and a cozy bedding, overlooking the star-lit night sky.
THAR DESERT – JAISALMER
- Next morning, wake up to a beautiful sunrise with Tea & Coffee.
- Eat a healthy breakfast after sunrise.
- Mount on your camel and ride for about 30 minutes.
- Take a jeep ride to Jaisalmer and reach by 11 AM.
*Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with Marvin Desert Camp*
- Transportation By Jeep
- Package Drinking Water
- Tea & Coffee, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast
- Sleep Under Open Sky
- Camel Riding ( Evening & Morning )
- Blanket & Mattress
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Jaisalmer Sightseeing
- Alcoholic drink
- Travel Insurance
- Other Refreshments
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 15 days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add 5% GST charge.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Marvin Desert Camp has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- We ask you not to compare Thar Desert with Sahara Desert or Egyptian sand dunes.
- This is a real adventure desert safari so there are no washroom, no electricity and no mobile network available.