Blissful Jaisalmer Shopping Tour
Go on a shopping spree in the colorful markets of Jaisalmer with Best Shopping Place
Duration : 6 Hour
Time of Departure : 10:30 AM
Time of Return : 4:30 PM
Jaisalmer is a shoppers' elysium. Jaisalmer represents the rich and vibrant lifestyle and tradition of Rajasthan. This city has different bazars where you can find the things you are looking for and explore different bazars or boutique inside and outside the fort. you will find here everything like Mirror Work Embroidery textiles, Colorful Fabrics, Camel Leather Products, Old Silver Jewellery of Jaisalmer, Semi-Precious Gems, Ethnic Jewellery, Rajasthani Puppet, Jaisalmer Fossil Stone, Souvenirs & Gift Items: Brassware, Rugs, Shawls, Carpets, Blanket, Carved Wooden Boxes, Antiques, Lamps, Bandhej Work, Patchwork and Embroidery, Silk Textiles & The famous Dupatta of Rajasthan for Girls. Choose to browse high-end shops or bargain for goods in a traditional market. This tour offers a range of shopping opportunities to ensure you head home with the perfect souvenir.HIGHLIGHT
- Stroll Through The Colourful Market of Golden City
- Meet with Local People & Learn About Their Work
- Visit high-end shops and traditional markets
- Shop for textiles, jewelry and more
- Avoid navigation hassles with comfortable transport
JAISALMER SHOPPING TOUR
" We Welcoming you to Marvin Desert Camp’s Hometown" The best way to explore the Golden City of Rajasthan...!!
You will be picked up from your Jaisalmer hotel at 10:30 AM (time can be changed upon request). The tour representative will assist you to escort you to the colorful bazaars of the city .Then , visit these famous shopping places in Jaisalmer
Sadar Bazaar - This is one of the main bustling bazaars of Jaisalmer where you can buy shawls , mirror work dupattas , paintings, carpets , gems jewelry , wooden stuff &particularly leather products. .
You can get the best authentic stuff of Rajasthan in Sadar Bazaar .
Manak Chowk - Another famous market place in Jaisalmer and one can buy the beautiful antiques , leather goods , wooden craftwork , textiles , handicraft ethnic jewelry , and more . The main specialty of this market is that it has many small and big shops , where you can find traditional souvenirs.
Pansari Bazaar - One of the oldest street markets of Jaisalmer, it is also called the Villager's market. The shops here sell a variety of handicrafts and home décor items. The vibrant oldest market of Jaisalmer , Pansari bazaar can find this place quite interesting as this could be one of the best shopping places in Jaisalmer See the culture of Rajasthan and buy the stuff relevant to it such as puppets , traditional textiles , etc.
Bhatia Bazaar - It is one of the oldest markets and a popular spot for tourists famous for its silk, souvenirs and sarees. Another best place to go for shopping in Jaisalmer where you can buy mirror work dress materials and other home decorative items . This place is also good for buying lamps and wooden items.
Sonaron ka Baas - Rajasthani jewelry is truly exquisite and shopping for these ornaments boost Jaisalmer Tourism. To shop for these, go shopping at Sonaron ka Baas. Whether you want to buy gold, silver, precious and semi-precious stones stones, funky accessories, you can find treasures.
Some of the most amazing things that you should buy in Jaisalmer are - -
- Mirror Work Embroidery
- Camel Leather Products Jewellery
- Jaisalmer Fossil Stone
- Yellow Sandstone Items
- Souvenirs & Gift Items: Brassware, rugs, shawls, carpets, carved wooden boxes, antiques, lamps, etc
*Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with Marvin Desert Camp*
- Transportation By AC Car & Tuk Tuk
- Fuel, Parking & Toll Taxes.
- Driver Allowance
- Bottle Water
- Meal Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
Things To Bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Umbrella (in case of rainy season or summer's)
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 15 days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add GST charge as per Government Rules.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Recommended not to bring anything heavy with you for a smoother and enjoyable tour. However, you may bring your phones, pocket cameras and some money (in case you would like to buy something on the way)
- Operates in all weather conditions except rains. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Drink only packed bottled water. Avoid tap water.
- Bring an umbrella in the summer (May, June, and July) and a raincoat in the Monsoon.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable t-shirts, pants, and shoes for comfortable walk. During winters, it is also recommended to carry a warm jacket and hand gloves.