Christmas At Thar Desert
Make The Most Of The Festive Season By Celebrating Your
Christmas In The Dunes With Full Of Fun & Entertainment.
Duration : 1 Night ( 2 PM - 11:00 AM On Next Day)
Our Christmas safari has been designed to offer you a raw experience of the desert along with a chance to celebrate Christmas on the dunes. Which is the best way to spend Christmas Eve than sleeping under the open sky. You will be in for a surprise Christmas gift and will witness a mesmerizing sunset and a captivating sunset on the dunes. This safari gives you an opportunity to ride into the desert across a diverse topography that ranges from rocky outcrops to the majestic sand dunes. It also offers an opportunity to sleep under the star-lit sky in a warm & cozy bedding.
What To Bring With You
- A Hat, Cap Or Turban.
- Fully-charged camera battery.
- Toilet paper and a towel
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Medical kit (just in case).
- A big smile and a positive attitude.
- In the winter, warm clothes for night-time.
- Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of sturdy shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce!
JAISALMER – KULDHARA VILLAGE – THAR DESERT
- The camel safari departs at around 2:00 PM from Marvin Desert Camp Office’s by Jeep.
- On the way to the dunes, you will visit Kuldhara Village.
- You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly guide and healthy camel.
- You will be allotted one camel per person for a 45 minute ride within the desert.
- Stop at the dunes, marvel at the beautiful & mesmerizing sunset. After Sunset, come back to the camp for a traditional rajasthani style welcome with Tikka, Dhol & Aarti.
- Savour the test of delicious hi-tea & snacks.
- Enjoy a mesmerizing traditional Rajasthan Folk Music & Cultural Dance with Campfire.
- Enjoy DJ dance & Group Dance with our Folk dancer.
- Have a Multi Cuisine Rajasthani Buffet Dinner.
- Prepared bonfire on dunes by your friendly Guide.
- Later, sit around the bonfire and have a enjoyable night at desert.
- Witness colorful fireworks in the open night sky at Desert.
- Experience billion of stars and moon with beauty of thar desert.
- Sleep under the stars in a warm and a cozy bedding, overlooking the star-lit night sky.
THAR DESERT – JAISALMER
- Next morning, wake up to a beautiful sunrise with Tea & Coffee.
- Eat a healthy breakfast after sunrise.
- Mount on your camel and ride for about 30 minutes.
- Take a jeep ride to Jaisalmer and reach by 11 AM.
*Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with Marvin Desert Camp*
- Transportation By Jeep
- Package Drinking Water
- Tea & Coffee, Dinner & Breakfast
- Sleep Under Open Sky
- Camel Safari ( 1 Person 1 Camel )
- Blanket & Mattress
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Alcoholic drink
- Travel Insurance
- Other Refreshments
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 15days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add GST charge as per Government Rules.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Marvin Desert Camp has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- We ask you not to compare Thar Desert with Sahara Desert or Egyptian sand dunes.
- This is a real adventure desert safari so there are no washroom, no electricity and no mobile network available.