Diwali In The Thar Desert
EXPERIENCE CELEBRATING THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS IN A TRADITIONAL WAY
AND CAPTURE THESE EMINNENT MOMENTS IN THE BOOK OF YOUR LIFE
Duration : 1 Night( 2 PM - 11:00 AM On Next Day)
Our Diwali Camel Safari has been designed to offer an unforgettable festive experience in the desert as it enables you to experience & witness a wonderful sunrise and an evening lit with diyas (Indian candles) on Deepawali along with an amazing camel ride. This safari gives you an opportunity to ride into the desert across a diverse topography that ranges from rocky outcrops to the majestic sand dunes. It also offers an opportunity to sleep under the star-lit sky in a warm & cozy bedding.
What To Bring With You
- A Hat, Cap Or Turban.
- Fully-charged camera battery.
- Toilet paper and a towel
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Medical kit (just in case).
- A big smile and a positive attitude.
- In the winter, warm clothes for night-time.
- Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of sturdy shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce!
JAISALMER – KULDHARA VILLAGE – SAM SAND DUNES
- Departs at around 2:00 PM from Marvin Desert Camp Office’s by Car.
- On the way to the dunes, you will visit Kuldhara Village.
- You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly staff with welcome Drink and allocated Swiss Tent.
- Experience thrilling Adventure Jeep Safari into the dunes with Dune bashing.
- Enjoy Camel Safari and ride into the dunes (2 people per camel).
- After the camel ride, sit back on the dunes and enjoy an enchanting sunset with beauty of Thar Desert.
- After Sunset, come back to the camp for a traditional rajasthani style welcome with Tikka, Dhol & Aarti.
- Savour the test of delicious hi-tea & snacks at program stage.
- Enjoy a mesmerizing traditional Rajasthan Folk Music & Cultural Dance with Campfire.
- Enjoy DJ dance & Group Dance with our Folk dancer.
- Have a Multi Cuisine Pure Veg. Rajasthani Buffet Dinner.
- Witness colorful fireworks in the open night sky at Desert.
- Enjoy a cozy night at Swiss Tent with basic Amenities.
SAM SAND DUNES - JAISALMER
- Next morning, wake up to a beautiful sunrise with Tea & Coffee.
- Pure Veg Rajasthani Buffet Breakfast (pure vegetarian meals).
- Check out from desert camp at 10 AM and drive back to Jaisalmer.
*Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with Marvin Desert Camp*
- Transportation By Car
- Package Drinking Water
- Tea & Coffee, Dinner & Breakfast
- Sleep Under Open Sky
- Camel Safari ( 1 Person 1 Camel )
- Blanket & Mattress
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Alcoholic drink
- Travel Insurance
- Other Refreshments
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 15days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add GST charge as per Government Rules.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Marvin Desert Camp has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- We ask you not to compare Thar Desert with Sahara Desert or Egyptian sand dunes.
- This is a real adventure desert safari so there are no washroom, no electricity and no mobile network available.