Enchanting Desert Camping Tour With Thriller Adventure
Experience Thriller Adventure with Cultural & Tradition & Beauty of Thar Desert
Duration : 1 Night
Time of Departure : 02:00 PM
Time of Return : 10:00 AM on 2nd Day
Enchanting Desert Camping Tour is very special for those who would like to see the real beauty of the Great Thar Desert with Thriller adventure. On this tour you can see the beauty of the desert with the beauty of Jaisalmer and capture memories that will remain with you for a long time. On this tour, you will experience the Camel Ride over the dunes and see incredible sunset over the dunes. A thriller adventure of Jeep Safari, Quad Bike and Parasailing in the Thar Desert. Enjoy Rajasthan Folk Music & Cultural Show while Having Tea & Coffee with Snacks around Campfire. Pure veg. Buffet dinner and night stay in desert Camp (Swiss Tent). Morning Breakfast and return to Jaisalmer.Tour Highlight
- Transportation by AC Car
- Welcome at Desert Camp with Welcome Drink
- Camel Safari at Sand Dunes
- Jeep Safari at Sand Dunes
- Quad Bike & Parasailing Experience
- Sunset Over The Dunes
- Evening Hi-Tea & Snacks
- Rajasthani Folk Music & Cultural Show
- Rajasthani Veg. Buffet Dinner
- Overnight Stay in Swiss Tent
- Veg. Buffet Breakfast
JAISALMER – KULDHARA VILLAGE – SAM SAND DUNES
- Departs at around 2:00 PM from Marvin Desert Camp Office’s by Car.
- On the way to the dunes, you will visit Kuldhara Village.
- On the way to the dunes, Experience parasailing thriller adventure.
- You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly staff with Welcome drink and allocated Luxury Swiss Tent.
- Experience thrilling Adventure Jeep Safari into the dunes with Dune bashing.
- Enjoy Camel Safari and ride into the dunes (2 people per camel). Experience Quad Bike at the dunes.
- After the camel ride, sit back on the dunes and enjoy an enchanting sunset with beauty of Thar Desert.
- After Sunset, come back to the camp for a traditional rajasthani style welcome with Tikka, Dhol & Aarti.
- Savour the test of delicious hi-tea & snacks at program stage.
- Enjoy a mesmerizing traditional Rajasthan Folk Music & Cultural Dance with Campfire.
- Enjoy DJ dance & Group Dance with our Folk dancer.
- Pure Veg Rajasthani Buffet Dinner (pure vegetarian meals).
- Enjoy a cozy night at Swiss Tent with basic Amenities.
SAM SAND DUNES - JAISALMER
- Next morning, wake up with Tea & Coffee.
- Pure Veg Rajasthani Buffet Breakfast (pure vegetarian meals).
- Check out from desert camp at 10 AM and drive back to Jaisalmer.
- Transportation By AC Car
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Camel Safari at Desert Camp
- Jeep Safari at Thar Desert
- Quad Bike & Parasailing Experience
- Traditional Welcome by Rajasthani Folklore
- Eve Tea or Coffee with Veg Snacks
- Rajasthani Folk Music & Cultural Dance with Campfire
- DJ Dance & Group Dance
- Rajasthani Pure Veg. Buffet Dinner
- Night stay in Swiss Tent ( 2 to 3 Star Desert Camp )
- Morning Hi-Tea Breakfast
- Meal Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Early check-in & late checkout would be “on request”, subject to availability
- If you want guaranteed early check in / late check out, you need to pay 1-night cost extra.
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied.
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply.
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 15 days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add GST charge as per Government Rules.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- Please note that all Swiss Tent are based on Standard & Deluxe category.
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares or any other unforeseen increases.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Marvin Desert Camp has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- 1 Camel for 2 People & 1 Jeep for 6 to 8 People Sharing.
- The Parasailing & Quad Bike ride will last for between 5-15 minutes approximately